If you remember our review of the Nintendo Wii U eShop title, Armillo, there was some performance problems and a few bugs that made an awesome game just excellent. A little log of the patch has been confirmed, and the review will be updated once it’s released.
This is the log of stuff to fix:
- Frame Rate issues (more to do with audio asset loading than framerate)
- Terror Bug in 3-1 (aka sometimes no Worm Boss in 3-1)
- Bonus 2D levels scoring (some levels are impossible to get achievement Gold at the moment)
- Progression to 100%. Items 2-3 and some level scoring prevent completionists from getting 100% on the game.
- Some optimizations that should help when running off external USB drives.
- 6-1 missing cube fix (shouldn’t have that missing icon at all – there is no hidden cube in this level.
- Improve colour and sharpness