How to get Rotom in Pokemon X/Y? – If you didn’t know, Rotom can be caught in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. Go to the Lost Hotel and look for it on Tuesdays. However, if you need a perfect IV Rotom that was hatched in Kalos, please sign up for an account at the 3DS Pedia Forum and private message a member with the username “Marc”.
Since that’s out of the way, it’s time to teach you how to change the form of Rotom in Pokemon X/Y. It’s really simple, actually.
How To Change Rotom Forms in Pokemon X/Y
- Go to Lumiose City.
- Use a Taxi to go to Professor Sycamore’s Lab.
- Enter the lab and use an elevator to go to the 2nd floor.
- Find the boxes at the bottom-right corner of the screen and press the A button.
- Choose the Rotom and the form that you want to change it to.
Rotom has five forms to change into :
- Fan Rotom (electric and flying)
- Frost Rotom (electric and ice)
- Heat Rotom (electric and fire)
- Mow Rotom (electric and grass)
- Wash Rotom (electric and water)
Changing the form of Rotom gives you access to a special move that other Rotom forms are unable to learn, however, it loses that move if it changes its form into something else. See the list of special moves below :
- Fan Rotom learns Signal Beam (bug-type attack with 75 base power)
- Frost Rotom learns Blizzard (ice-type attack with a 110 base power)
- Heat Rotom learns Overheat (fire-type attack with a 130 base power)
- Mow Rotom learns Leaf Storm (grass-type attack with a 130 base power)
- Wash Rotom learns Hydro Pump (water-type attack with a 110 base power)