Muteki Corporation officially announced the 3DS eShop version of their game Dragon Fantasy Book 1, where they also revealed new details about the main changes of this version:
- Ogden now has allies so that he doesn’t have to grind by his lonesome
- Bottom screen gives players info such as a map, quest log, inventory screen, beastiary
- Improved inventory system with sorting and filtering
- Purchase multiple items at once
- 3D support
- Random Battles removed in towns, caves, dungeons and caves, where they will appear on screen and take a step each time the heroes does. They’re still random in the world map.
They also commented that the game is almost finished and they are doing the final testing before the game’s submission.
You can see a little gallery below: