I know what you’re saying – “It’s impossible to get free Nintendo 3DS eShop prepaid cards”. That is technically true, however, we here at 3DSPedia.com purchase these 3DS eShop cards and give them away every once in a while to our readers (codes sent digitally).
Are you wondering if you’re eligible to get yourself one of these 3DS eShop cards? The answer is simple – keep reading our fresh new content that we publish. We normally host a contest every once in a while. It can be a random draw, it can be a Wi-Fi online tournament for a selected 3DS game. Heck, you can even throw a couple of ideas at us..
List of contests :
- $150 Worth in eShop Credit Giveaway (Over)
- Lucky Posting Bonanza ($40 eShop Credit Prize) (Over)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Contest ($40/£25 eShop Credit Prize) (Over)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Giveaway (Over)
- Secret Santa (Over)
- Pokémon League (Recurring event)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked Giveaway (Over)
- Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament (Over)
Free Europe 3DS Game Giveaway
- May 19th, 2014 announcement – Spinnerweb’s contest coming soon. Stay tuned!
- Pokemon X/Y Wi-Fi Tournament (2014)
- Blame Atlus Giveaway (Over)
- Green Shell Bonanza – Mario Kart 7 Battle Mode Tournament
- Web of Pedia – Win a Free 3DS Game (Over)
- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Giveaway (Over)
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Giveaway (Over)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)
Contests aren’t the only way to get 3DS/WiiU eShop credit from 3DS Pedia. Members of the forum can earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and these Play Coins can be exchanged for eShop codes. For more details, please see this web page.
( Photo of the Nintendo 3DS eShop prepaid $20 card )
Follow us on Twitter (@3DSPedia) to get notified when we’re hosting a contest. Stay tuned to find out and keep reading the content published at this website.