Rescuing friends is a common feature in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and the feature is also available in Super Mystery Dungeon. If you’re not familiar with the way it’s done or cannot be bothered to read all of the explanations in-game to figure out which option to take, you can read this guide to find out how you can rescue one of your friends over Wi-Fi who are in trouble in a dungeon.
How To Rescue Someone in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon over Wi-Fi
Note: To rescue a fainted friend in a dungeon, you will be required to have their rescue password, a rescue QR code, local wireless or an IR connection to them.
- Load up Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
- From the main menu, select ‘Pelipper Island’.
- Go to the Pelipper to the left and talk to it.
- Choose the option to pick up mail (eg. Pick up mail).
- Choose how you want to pick up the mail (eg. password, QR code, etc).
- Enter the password or QR code (or an alternative option).
- Go through the departure gate (straight ahead) and begin the rescue mission.