While exploring the 4th floor of the Evil Spirit Club labyrinth in Persona Q, you’re going to encounter a sort of algebra-looking puzzle that you will be required to solve to progress further in the game. This tutorial lets you know how to solve it.
You should find three pieces of a ripped paper with the following :
Place the icons in their respective positions as seen in the highlighted area of the screenshot above. “1” should go to the top-left room, “2” should be placed on the bottom-right room, “3” should be on the top-right room and “4” should go on the bottom-right room.
After placing the symbols on your map, move your character in the following directions below :
- Starting from room 3, go to room 1.
- From room 1, go to room 2.
- From room 2, go to room 4.
- From room 4, go to room 3.
- From room 3, go back to room 4.
- From room 4, go to room 2.
- From room 2, go back to room 4.
- From room 4, go to room 3 and a cutscene should be displayed on entering the room.
Do you still need help?
Are you still stuck somewhere in Persona Q or just need advice? Don’t be shy, you can sign up for an account at out 3DS forum and start a topic in the SMT/Persona Q forum to get answers.