Hyrule Warriors got a big update today revealing a new trailer showing the game features, a new gallery and a big quantity of details.
In first case, the spin-off has a story, where the game will take element from three different dimensions from the Zelda universe, being Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, being the story another cross-over.
From the new details, there’s a little list:
- You can pick weapons from your enemies, but you won’t know what are until you finish the level.
- You can find “sealed weapons” from treasure boxes.
- You can compose stronger weapons.
- There will be 100 Gold Skulltulas in the world.
- The Gold Skulltulas will make a sound when being close, still you have a limited time to slay them. If you succeed, you will get some extras like illustration pieces.
- Some of them appears having specific weapons or characters.
You can see more details in this page.
Nintendo also released a new trailer for the game, showing the game features and some new characters from Ocarina of Time. You can see it below:
You can see the new gallery below: