ZaciSa’s Last Stand was a pretty interesting strategy game for the Wii U, and its first patch will be released this Monday which fixes some bugs and adds additional content. You can view a list of changes below or you can check out the official announcement for more details.
- New map: Twin Souls.
- New map: Asteroid Mining Station 2.
- New background for Nebula Ka’tlTa.
- Starting money increased.
- Several balance changes, including items prices.
- “How To Play” screen improved.
- Upgrade screen improved.
- Game-breaking bugs fixed
- Fix: the game will pause if the Home button is pressed.